Best Grinding Media Manufacturers Zirconia Beads From Ceramic Materials
Since 2013
Requst A Quick Quotation
Zirconia Grinding-Media-balls

Zirconia Beads: An Efficient, Longer-Lasting & Virtually Contamination-Free Solution for Grinding & Milling

Kingda Ceramic has professionally served the nano and ultrafine grinding industry with zirconia beads, including yttria stabilized zirconia beads, ceria stabilized zirconia beads, 85 zironia beads, Zirconia Alumina Composite Bead,zirconium silicate beads, and all types of ceamic grinding media for over 15 years.
Zirconia Grinding-Media-balls

Zirconia Beads: An Efficient, Longer-Lasting & Virtually Contamination-Free Solution for Grinding & Milling

Kingda Ceramic has professionally served the nano and ultrafine grinding industry with zirconia beads, including yttria stabilized zirconia beads, ceria stabilized zirconia beads, 85 zironia beads, Zirconia Alumina Composite Bead,zirconium silicate beads, and all types of ceamic grinding media for over 15 years.
Yttria stabilized zirconia beads
Yttria Stabilized Zirconia Beads

The yttria stabilized zirconia beads is called as zirconia beads with high specific gravity. It includes with 95 percent of zirconia oxdie content and the remaining 5 percent is yttria as stabilizer.High strength, wear resistant and corrosion resistance.

Ceria stabilized zirconia beads
Ceria Stabilized Zirconia Beads

 Ceria stabilized zirconia beads is nearly same as ysz balls.Withstand high temperatures and harsh chemical environments,low thermal expansion,can be used for dry and wet grinding

Black Cerium Stabilized Zirconia Beads
Black CZ Beads

Black cerium-stabilized zirconia beads: high density, excellent chemical and thermal stability, versatile for various applications, and extreme contamination. They offer superior performance in particle size reduction.

Yttria stabilized zirconia beads
Yttria Stabilized Zirconia Beads

The yttria stabilized zirconia beads is called as zirconia beads with high specific gravity. It includes with 95 percent of zirconia oxdie content and the remaining 5 percent is yttria as stabilizer.High strength, wear resistant and corrosion resistance.

Ceria stabilized zirconia beads
Ceria Stabilized Zirconia Beads

 Ceria stabilized zirconia beads is nearly same as ysz balls.Withstand high temperatures and harsh chemical environments,low thermal expansion,can be used for dry and wet grinding

Black Cerium Stabilized Zirconia Beads
Black CZ Beads

Black cerium-stabilized zirconia beads: high density, excellent chemical and thermal stability, versatile for various applications, and extreme contamination. They offer superior performance in particle size reduction.

85% Zirconium Oxide Beads
Zirconia Alumina Composite Bead

The zirconia-alumina composite sphere consists of a mixture of  85% zirconium and 10% alumina. Zirconium, a highly refractory metal, imparts excellent heat resistance and corrosion resistance to the composite. Alumina, on the other hand, enhances the overall strength  of the sphere.  

Zirconium Silicate Beads
Zriconium Silicate Beads

Zirconium silicate beads (ZrSiO4) is reffered as zirconia silica beads. are chemically stable, wear-resistant, . These beads are extensively used as grinding media in ceramics, paints, coatings, and pharmaceuticals, balancing beads

Agate Balls
Agate Balls

The agate grinding balls has good crushing performance and is wear-resistant. At the same time, the surface of the agate material is very smooth and has no friction effect, which avoids sample residue and does not cause cross contamination. It is better than brass or hard porcelain mortars.

85% Zirconium Oxide Beads
Zirconia Alumina Composite Bead

The zirconia-alumina composite sphere consists of a mixture of  85% zirconium and 10% alumina. Zirconium, a highly refractory metal, imparts excellent heat resistance and corrosion resistance to the composite. Alumina, on the other hand, enhances the overall strength  of the sphere.  

Zirconium Silicate Beads
Zriconium Silicate Beads

Zirconium silicate beads (ZrSiO4) is reffered as zirconia silica beads. are chemically stable, wear-resistant, . These beads are extensively used as grinding media in ceramics, paints, coatings, and pharmaceuticals, balancing beads

Agate Balls
Agate Balls

The agate grinding balls has good crushing performance and is wear-resistant. At the same time, the surface of the agate material is very smooth and has no friction effect, which avoids sample residue and does not cause cross contamination. It is better than brass or hard porcelain mortars.

Silicon Nitride Balls
Silicon Nitride Balls/Si3N4 Balls

Silicon nitride balls, also known as Si3N4 balls, are composed of silicon nitride (Si3N4), a high-performance ceramic material. These balls offer exceptional properties, including high hardness, excellent wear resistance, and superior thermal stability. They are widely used as grinding,  precision bearings, valves, and other high-temperature and high-stress applications.

85 Alumina Toughen Zirconia Beads
Tungsten Carbide Beads

Tungsten Carbide Beads are composed of tungsten carbide (WC), a high-density and extremely hard material,second only to diamond in hardness.  Ideal for use in industries such as mining, oil drilling, and precision machining, tungsten carbide beads provide efficient material processing and extended tool life.

Stainless Steel Grinding Balls
Stainless Steel Grinding Balls

Stainless Steel Grinding Balls are made of stainless steel, a corrosion-resistant alloy composed of iron, chromium, and other elements. These steel balls offer high hardness,  and chemical stability. With their diverse properties, they are widely used in grinding and milling applications across industries such as pharmaceuticals, ceramics, and food processing.

Silicon Nitride Balls
Silicon Nitride Balls/Si3N4 Balls

Silicon nitride balls, also known as Si3N4 balls, are composed of silicon nitride (Si3N4), a high-performance ceramic material. These balls offer exceptional properties, including high hardness, excellent wear resistance, and superior thermal stability. They are widely used as grinding,  precision bearings, valves, and other high-temperature and high-stress applications.

85 Alumina Toughen Zirconia Beads
Tungsten Carbide Beads

Tungsten Carbide Beads are composed of tungsten carbide (WC), a high-density and extremely hard material,second only to diamond in hardness.  Ideal for use in industries such as mining, oil drilling, and precision machining, tungsten carbide beads provide efficient material processing and extended tool life.

Stainless Steel Grinding Balls
Stainless Steel Grinding Balls

Stainless Steel Grinding Balls are made of stainless steel, a corrosion-resistant alloy composed of iron, chromium, and other elements. These steel balls offer high hardness,  and chemical stability. With their diverse properties, they are widely used in grinding and milling applications across industries such as pharmaceuticals, ceramics, and food processing.

Best Quality Ceramic Media Manufacturer in China

GET an Instant Quote

id_IDIndonesian